Please follow these safety precautions when using this machine, and again, DO NOT operate this machine if you have not been trained, or do not feel confident with it.
- Do not get your hands anywhere close to the blade, push-sticks only.
- Do not try to use the table saw like a bandsaw it's for straight cuts only, don't try to curve anything
- Never remove the riving knife
- Always try to set the blade height just above the height of the wood (not too high)
- Only push the wood away from you in the correct direction
- Safety googles / PVE etc is required (possibly ear protection if you want to be fussy)
- Try to keep your body out of line of the cut if possible
- Make sure your not cutting through nails or screws, especially on the wood planer, this could damage the blade
Last update: August 22, 2020