Hacker Management System. Haxor teh gibson.
Basic system plans
Aim for PHP 5.3+, Apache 2.2+ and MySQL.
- Users can register with information we need to register a member. They are then emailed a password.
- Users can log in using their credentials. username or email plus password. Once logged in they can see a page with their information, and the hackspace bank details for setting up standing orders.
- Users can update information stored against themselves. This includes RFID# and nickname.
- Users can have permissions attached the their account. Default permissions include 'member'=true, 'admin'=false, 'open inner door'=true and 'open outer door'=true
- Admins can edit other user's information + permissions
- RFID systems can pull back a csv file with all 'members' with a 'open door' permission. This is added to ALFRED and ALVIN for access to the space.
- Add link to allow user to set up gocardless payments for membership fees.
- API. If API user has user privileges, allow them to update their own details. If they have admin privileges, allow them to update anyone's details + permissions.
Once API is up
- Have kiosk machine set up with RFID reader so users can easily update their RFID details.
- For users using GoCardless, Automatically say if a user is a member or not depending on when their last membership payment was received. If they are not a member they lose the member permission.
- For users with bank transfer, do the same thing.
- Snackspace Kiosk integration.
Last update: August 22, 2020