- 4 Arms
- 13mm×10mm aluminium (cheap-ish from B&Q): Can run wires inside. Or,
- 25mm+ would allow us to also put the speed controllers inside.
- flat top piece for holding electronics
- something to cover the electronics
- flat bottom piece for holding camera mount
- Landing struts (with enough clearance for a camera mount)
- 4× rotors, 2 of them counter-rotating.
2 long arms, attached in middle
Arms would be able to pivot around a central joint, similar to a pair of scissors.
1 long arm, 2 short arms, joined using top & bottom plate
one long arm would go all the way through, 2 other arms would be hinged to the top & bottom plate, with pins to lock in place.
Last update: August 22, 2020