- What are the four questions you should ask yourself before doing anything in the workshop?
- How far should your hands be from the workpiece while the blade is in operation?
- How should you ensure your safety whilst checking cutting tools on the machines?
- What should you do if a machine is broken?
- When should you not enter a yellow box area?
- When should you use dust extraction?
- What should you do if you are cutting material such as MDF which has a higher than normal respiratory risk?
- What does the 'no lone working' rule mean?
- Who are the wood team and how can you join them?